- Biggest hero:
- My father, who taught me about people and the value of honesty and integrity.
- Golfing especially along the coast of Ireland.
Robert J. Dolan, ASA
Bob is Director Emeritus for Conrad Siegel Actuaries, member of Conrad Siegel Actuaries' business development committee and investment adviser representative for Conrad Siegel Investment Advisors, Inc. He is an external spokesperson for the firm and works with private sector employers, tax-exempt organizations, associations and foundations. Bob has special consulting expertise in ESOPs and is proficient in all types of retirement plans, including defined benefit pension plans, money purchase pension plans, and profit sharing plans.
Graduate, University of Notre Dame
Executive Education Program, Tuck School at Dartmouth
Affiliations & Activities
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries
- Trustee, Harrisburg University
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
- PAA Foundation
- Trustee, Elizabethtown College