- Favorite book:
- “The Wedding” by Julie Garwood
- Favorite movie:
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
- Spending as much time as possible with my daughter
- Celebrity Status:
- Tara is frequently featured in publications including the Wall Street Journal, Fiduciary News, Central Penn Business Journal, The Patriot News, and on Fox 43.
- >> Click Here to Watch Tara's Videos <<
Tara L. Mashack-Behney, CFP®, ChFC®
Partner and President of Conrad Siegel Investment Advisors, Inc.
Tara is President of Conrad Siegel Investment Advisors, Inc., chair of the investment committee, and a member of Conrad Siegel Actuaries' business development committee. She specializes in investment consulting for all types of retirement plans including defined benefit pension plans, defined contribution retirement plans, and 403(b) plans. Tara works with private sector employers, tax-exempt organizations, large associations, and foundations, and is proficient in setting investment policy statement objectives and guidelines, investment selection, portfolio analysis and performance evaluation, monitoring and reporting, and employee education.
B.S. degree in economics from Dickinson College
Affiliations & Activities
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant® Professional
- Phi Beta Kappa, Dickinson College
- Leadership Harrisburg Area, Graduate
- 2014 Recipient of Employee Benefit Adviser’s “The Most Influential Women in Benefit Advising” Award
- 2014 Recipient of Central Penn Business Journal’s “Women of Influence” Award
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania
- Frequent speaker on the topic of women and investing, focusing on the unique investment challenges women face