- Favorite movie:
- Master and Commander; The Far Side of the World
- Karate, biking, kayaking, older cars, motorcycles
- Guilty pleasure:
- Watching the NHL any night possible
- Celebrity Status:
- Tom has been featured in the Central Penn Business Journal, Patriot News, RIA Biz, Insurance Industry News Net, and Pensions & Investments Magazine.
Thomas J. Terhaar, CFP® ChFC®
Tom is an investment consultant for individual investors and an investment adviser representative for Conrad Siegel Investment Advisors, Inc. With over 20 years in the industry, Tom specializes in asset management and financial planning for families including Retirement, Investment, Risk Management, College Savings and Estate Planning. Tom is proficient in assisting individuals in developing financial goals and objectives as well as investment selection, portfolio analysis and monitoring.
B.S. degree in business administration from Canisius College
Affiliations & Activities
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant® Professional
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Isshin-Ryu Karate, 5th degree Black belt, Hershey School of Karate