Conrad Siegel was established in 1963 upon the principles of fee-for-service work with no hidden costs, solid and objective advice, and transparency throughout – not because it’s required, but because it’s the right thing to do. Our firm has expertise in creating custom retirement plans, providing investment consulting, developing competitive health plans, administering 401(k) plans, and providing actuarial services. We work with corporations, non-profits, government and municipal agencies, schools, and individuals. Our employees are our most valuable asset and today, Conrad Siegel employs over 100 professionals aligned with the very same values on which the company was founded.
At Conrad Siegel, the qualified candidate is a motivated, self-starter who has displayed a history of strong academic performance allowing them to complete all job responsibilities independently and with merit. Client Relationship Specialists report to multiple investment consultants and provide service to high net worth individuals. The Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for upholding an exceptional quality of service while addressing client questions and service requests.
- Execute new accounts, daily transfers, cash flows, and trading
- Assist with the development of financial plans
- Produce investment reports
- Address client questions and service requests
- Manage client phone calls and emails
- Maintain a professional and trustworthy relationship with clients
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee must be able to sit for several hours at a time. The employee is regularly required to operate a computer and telephone. Work environment includes an indoor office with uniform temperatures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in the investment field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications
- Display of superior organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to complete all assignments with minimal supervision
This position is full-time and requires an average of 37.5 hours per week. Conrad Siegel offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with education and experience. We recognize the value of a work-life balance and provide a liberal flex-time policy, comprehensive benefits package and retirement plan.