Conrad Siegel Expands Leadership Team, Names Four New Partners
Harrisburg, PA – July 29, 2020 – Conrad Siegel, delivering comprehensive employee benefits and investment advisory services, today announced that Trevor Bare, FSA, David Lytle, FSA, CFA®, James Pyne, and Ashley Wise, FSA, CERA, have been appointed partners at the firm. Bare, a consulting actuary, began his career at Conrad Siegel in 2006 … Continue reading Conrad Siegel Expands Leadership Team, Names Four New Partners
A first half like no other
If we would have told you in January that in the first half of 2020 there would be both a decline in the equity market that invoked comparisons of the Great Depression as well as a rally that was reminiscent of the tech boom of the late 90’s, all by the mid- way … Continue reading A first half like no other
4 Financial Planning Items to Revisit During Tough Times
There is a financial adage that says, “Markets hate uncertainty”. It’s true – uncertainty causes stress. If there’s one thing that 2020 has served up in abundance, it is uncertainty and its accompanying feelings of fear, dread, and stress. However, it is precisely times like this that can become pivotal turning-points in an … Continue reading 4 Financial Planning Items to Revisit During Tough Times
- Conrad Siegel Expands Leadership Team, Names Four New Partners
- Conrad Siegel Named to the CNBC FA 100
- Conrad Siegel Receives National Recognition for Investment Service in 2019
- Conrad Siegel Named to 2019 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisers
- Conrad Siegel Launches Financial Wellness Program
- Conrad Siegel Makes Financial Advisor Magazine’s List of Top RIA Firms Nationwide
- Pennsylvania Employers Look to Health Benefit Plan Design Changes to Reduce Rising Costs
- Conrad Siegel Partner Jon Sapochak Honored On Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 List
- Conrad Siegel Introduces Communications Manager to Drive Greater Financial Wellness for Participants
- Conrad Siegel Brings on Two New Investment Consultants
- A first half like no other
- 4 Financial Planning Items to Revisit During Tough Times
- FAQ: Retirement Investing Through a Pandemic
- COVID-19 and the Affordable Care Act
- The CARES Act and Health Plan Impacts
- Defined Benefit Plan Changes Due to COVID-19
- Defined Contribution Plan Provisions | The CARES Act
- Update – Market Volatility and the Coronavirus (3.23.2020)
- Investing for retirement in a volatile market
- Retirement Plans: Investment Committee Checklist
Competitive companies know their number one asset is employees. We help build leading businesses by seeking to maximize their retirement, investment and healthcare benefits.
Not all firms are fee-for-service and independent by choice. Fewer still take the time to understand your goals and infuse that with a sophisticated investing approach.
Government & Public Sector
Simplifying complexity is our key priority. We're numbers people who handle the details of timely required filings, pension and defined contribution plans, and healthcare benefits big and small.
We give schools better education on benefits to create great plans together. Partnering alongside of you, we'll ensure your plan is optimally designed to meet your objectives.
Doing the most good means stretching your dollars farther. We help non-profits plan, invest and operationalize benefits to multiply the support they provide to their causes.