ConradSiegel.com Web Site Security Policy
This web site is operated by Conrad Siegel for the benefit of its clients and the many people who participate in these clients’ retirement plans. We understand that you are concerned about the security of personal information. We have established policies and procedures concerning the collection, use, and security of your information that will help protect your privacy. These policies and procedures are designed to help us serve you while maintaining strict security standards.
By accessing any page of the ConradSiegel.com web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions below, please do not access the web site or any of its pages. If you have any questions regarding this security policy, please contact a customer service representative.
Changes to our security policy may be made occasionally. We recommend that you review our Security Policy from time to time to learn of new practices and changes to our policies.
Browsing the ConradSiegel.com Web Site
No security measures are in place when you browse the public areas of our web site. Our security measures only apply to areas of the web site that are only accessible after you log in.
Accessing the ConradSiegel.com Client Pages
Access to the client-specific pages is limited to our clients who have been assigned a user name and password. A client can only access information about the plan or plans it sponsors and the individuals who participate or have participated in its plan(s).
We protect client and participant information at our office building by restricting access. Unescorted guests are not permitted beyond our reception area. Electronic devices are required to access our office areas.
If you e-mail us through the “Contact Us” feature, you will be using your own computer’s e-mail software. Our web site encryption will not apply.
Web Site Security
The information for the participant accounts is kept private and secure through multiple security features and procedures.
- The information you request from our web site for your plan can only be accessed with your user name and password. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
- Do not disclose your password to anyone. Our employees will never ask you for your password.
- Never write your password on something others may see.
- Contact us immediately to change your password if you suspect someone has discovered it.
- Information you submit through our web site, as well as the information we send back to you while you are visiting our web site, is protected while passing through the Internet using encryption (“scrambling” to make it incomprehensible).
- The participant account information is not permanently stored on our web server. The information only resides on our web server while you are viewing the information. It is permanently stored on our secured corporate computer systems.
- Our corporate network systems, which store your plan information, use industry standard security controls.
- Our staff is dedicated to ensuring the security of the information we process and store.
- Conrad Siegel has policies and procedures in place to limit access to your plan information to only those who have a business need to view it.
- Always log off before surfing other web sites.
More About Security Software
To be sure your plan participant account information remains private and secure, we use proven security software to encrypt the information before it is transmitted through the Internet. If your browser is not compatible with our security software, the plan information will not be uploaded to the web site.
Our security software utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption technology, the strongest currently available. SSL establishes a secure connection between us.
In addition to protecting communications between us, a firewall has been put in place. A firewall is a security measure that restricts access to our computer system servers that are not part of the Internet support system. We reinforce our firewall by monitoring for computer viruses, worms, and signs of attempted hacking.
Links to Other Web Sites
This web site contains links to other web sites. The privacy and security policies of Conrad Siegel apply only to its web site. If the linked web site has adopted a privacy or security policy, you should review it before agreeing to use the web site.
When you click on a fund name on our web site, you are linked to a web page sponsored by Morningstar, Inc. We do not send that web site any personal information. The privacy and security policies of Morningstar, Inc. apply to its web site.
When you link with the Social Security Administration, we do not send that web site any personal information. Any information you provide to that web site is protected by the security measures that the Social Security Administration has put in place, not by us.